Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Table Runner

When I saw this table runner on the Pottery Barn Kids website I knew this was the runner I wanted it for our girls Valentine's Day Tea. But I also knew I probably could
make it for mere nothing.
So I got some red felt, some of my red and white
scrap fabric, and got started.

I embroidered around each of the fabric hearts with the
blanket stitch. I really had a lot of fun doing this project.


I also printed out some conversation heart with the printer fabric.


I really like how it turned out so what do you think?


I'll post more after our Valentine's Tea, which is on the 19th.
Thanks for stopping by. ~ Cindy





2 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy... that is even cuter that PB's! I think the ric rack is the finishing touch. Clever girl...

    Talk to you soon ;)
    Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can hardly tell the difference! Very cute, the girls are going to love it! Have fun at your tea party.

    ReplyDelete