Saturday, February 20, 2010

The "Daughters of Zion" a girls group in our church ask if I could host
a Valentine Friendship Party for the girls. These girls are between the age of 8 and 12.
We had a great time and the girls really enjoyed themselves. My daughter
was asked to speak on friendship, she did a great job.









This table is in the kitchen area. We did a pink theme in there
since that happens to be my very favorite color.





My daughter baked the cupcakes and decorated them.






The tablecloth was a PB inspriation.
I think it turned out really cute.




This party really was fun to decorate for, we all had a wonderful time.
Thanks for coming by!
♥ Always Cindy










2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/20/2010

    Very Beautiful. I am the leader of the Daughter of Zion group in our church. You don't happen to be Apostolic? You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely table settings. I'm sure that group of girls appreciate your luncheon and the beautiful setting. Sorry I'm just now getting around to visit. Hope your Valentine's Day was a sweet one.

    ReplyDelete