Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pincushions

I've been busy making these cute little pincushions for a craft bizarre in our area.
I first saw these beautiful pincushions on "Creations From My Heart" blog.
She has an etsy shop she sells them on. She also has a beautiful blog. A very creative person. I just love her blog.

So with the love of teacup and all girly things, I googled teacup pincushions.
I found this wonderful website called "you can make this", and downloaded
the instructions for free for sigining up. Why not I love crafting! and it was free.
You can go to that website by going here, http://youcanmakethis.com/ .
I'm still busy making others I just had to show you all
what I had done.


I made this teacup and saucer for my friend Joyce for
giving me a subscription to "American Quilters Society".
What a wonderful friend I have. Such a sweetie!







I have work to do so I must go....

♥ ~ Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment