Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shabby White China Hutch

Shabby White China Hutch
I thought I would show you my Shabby China Hutch today.
Oops! I cut the roosters head off. I think I'll try that again...
Some close up pics of some of the china... I put this ivy in the teacup and saucer
to bring a little life, greenery and balance to the china cabinet.

One more pic of the ivy.


A friend found this cute tea bag holder caddy and bought it
for me. She knows how I just love tea things. Such a sweetie!

I have my mis-match saucers on a letter holder I got
at Staples'. I will one day get it painted white.





A saucer I picked up at the Goodwill for mere nothing.
I have two of these pretty little saucers.



Some litte tea sweets ... Yummy!

Here's one of my favorite tea cups... but I have several.




Some of the toile dinnerware I have been collecting.



Oh! there's the rooster... head and all.


Drop by some time and we'll have a cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment