Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy

Wow! I have been so busy. August was my parents 50th Anniversary. So the five of us kids got together and gave them a Anniversary Celebration. It was alot of work but it was worth it. I will post about it soon. Promise!

My blog was giving me fits... it kept saying my password was wrong. Had to get that figured out...then one thing after another..... and I got to meet my son's girlfriend from Bella Vista, Arkansas. What a sweety, I think she's a keeper...... that's just coming from MOM. She fit in with the whole family like a glove on a hand, she's a special treasure for sure.
Whitney I love you very much.

Hope to get back in a routine now that everything is... maybe... settling down.

Hope to post more soon.
Have a Great Day!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment