Thursday, September 17, 2009

50th Anniversary Quilt

My memory quilt I made for my parents 50th Anniversary.


One of mom's favorite sayings.


Mom and Dad.





My beloved Arlin and I.

My son Jonathan and girlfriend Whitney.

My daughter Jennifer.


My sister Lynette and husband Don.

My brother Randy, wife Rhonda, and daughter Valerie.

Brother's son Randy Jr., wife, Tiffany, sons, Randy lll, and Ryan.

Sister Nancy and husband Tom.

Nancy's son Thomas and wife Jessica.

Nancy' son Aaron and girlfriend Lei Lei.

My Aunt LuAnn


My sister Kim and her girls Natalie and Breanna.

My sister Danita, husband Damon, son Jayden.

Lynette's daughter Janelle, her husband Sam, sons,
Brandon, Carson and Dallas.

Lynette's son Jacob and his wife Celeste.

The finished Quilt.
This was a lot of work, and so much fun,
a real labor of love.



















No comments:

Post a Comment