Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My First Baby Shoes

My very first pair of baby shoes are for Leaya's baby boy. Hope they don't look to girlie.
I think they should be okay for an infant, but they go with the little outfit I bought him.


See that cute little froggie...isn't he just adorable.
So I picked fabric to go with the blue and green on his little overalls.
I think he will be so cute in his little outfit.

I even got some froggie fleece I am going to make a blanket.
I will post more on the blanket later.
Got get back to the sewing machine.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy...Those are the cutest...Handsomest!!!!little pair of booties ever.
    You did a great job on them and they go with your little outfit perfectly!
    How exciting!!!
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, thank you...your nice comments mean a lot. I think homemade gifts are the most loved.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/25/2010

    I want a pair :0) You are so talented!!!!

    Love you my friend.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete