Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Tablescape May 2011

I set this table for "Cinco de Mayo" May of 2004 I believe.

Since I have been so busy I thought I'd post it today on "Cinco de Mayo" day.We had Taco Salad with homemade Tortilla Bowls, and Fresh Homemade Strawberry Lemonade. Yum! sounds good about now.

I used a classic white plate on top of woven straw chargers,
with a different color salad plate for each placesetting.


The napkin rings are homemade from TP rolls that are wrapped with wide enough ribbon to cover TB roll. I then printed image from Print Master cut out image and glued
it on top of the TP roll. Very easy, quick and inexpensive (cheap). :)


The runner is actually a bed pillow cover my grandmother crocheted, using the scrap pieces of yarn she had. I thought it fit the theme great.








The sombero I got at the dollar tree. I just love that store.









It's always fun to celebrate Holiday with the family.

They never know what I might come up with.
















No comments:

Post a Comment