Friday, July 17, 2009

Old Country Rose Tea

Come on in, it was nice of you to stop by.I am serving tea today, in my Old Country Rose China.
I folded the green napkins in the placemat fold,
and the cranberry napkins I folded in the placecard fold.
I really like to use placecards, and fabric napkins when setting the table.

Candlelight always makes the table I think.



The sugar in the sugar bowl is pink if you look real close.


A close up view of one of my favorite teapots.





How about some fruit, chocolates and chocolate cupcakes...
Yummy!





A close up veiw of the desserts.






I arranged the silk ivy and flowers and for fun I
added some faux green apples.




A view of the whole table.
Now I invited some of my furry friends...








Miss Penelope, Miss Maize and her friend, Annabelle Bear






They will be served with the miniture Old Country Rose
tea set my daughter got for me several Christmas' ago.




This is Miss Penelope





Miss Maize and Annabelle Bear.




A close up view of the miniture Old Country Rose teacups.



I hope you enjoyed tea with us today.
Come back again and visit us.














1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting us to tea.
    Everything was delicious and looks beautiful!
    D

    ReplyDelete